Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Friday, June 5, 2009

Weekend Update

OK I'm super mad that I'm not able to update on week days because there has been a lot of gossip that i have missed out on reporting. This week started off with a bang on Sunday with the MTV movie awards. I have to say that i was a little disappointed my the almost kiss. Twilight had won the majority of awards at the show also the trailer for New Moon Premiered.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer



We also learned that Paramore (My favorite band!) wont be doing a song for new moon :(





Hot Topic also started selling the new New Moon Shirts



And i have to say i cant wait till summer because i WILL definitely be updating ore frequently. So while we all wait for my school year to end just hang in there with me and please visit the page a lot I'm moving back spots for Twilight top blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment