Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

OMG Stop The Rumors Already





EOnline has a new article about Kristen's relationship w/ Michael:


As if Robert Pattinson getting hit and attacked this week weren't enough, now we have Robsten haters attacking them—with suspicious pics conveniently added for that extra-special, fake drama touch. Yes, yes, we've seen the shot of Michael Angarano supposedly leaving Kristen Stewart's house after hanging out together. And we're not making any big fuss over it for multiple reasons. For one, timing's a little shaky. The pic was taken yesterday, and we have footage of Kristen arriving at Joan Jett's hotel at 12 and staying until 6.



To read the rest check it out here.Ok I love Kristen and Michael together. I mean I'd love if her and Rob got together but her and Michael have know each other forever. Don't you guys remember Speak Michael was in that. They looked cute together when they were in that even as kids, and they've been together since. I highly doubt that they would just break up after a life long of friendship and Dating. But you never know i just wish people would leave them alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment