Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

Poor Rob :(





RadarOnline and Jezebel recently reported that rob was hit by a taxi.


Robert Pattinson was grazed by a taxi cab in New York while running across the street to get away from hysterical fans. The cab only hit him in the hip and he was uninjured.


The bodyguard next to him yelled, "You see what you did, you almost killed him!" at the fans.



OMG thia is getting out of hand. People are really getting crazy. I mean i know Rob's hot (Duh! lol) but you have to respect him. We dont want him to get hurt now.


FALSE!

3 comments:

  1. no that is untrue the pic you have is from his movie remember me

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know that pic is from remember me. i just put it up because the article i got it from had that picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. i personally know that Rob did get hit by a cab, and he wasn't hurt badly, but his bodyguards, well I don't think they're are anymore "body-guarding" a Pattinson. Fans were the problem and the body-guard did say something like that.

    ReplyDelete