Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New pics of KStew




More and more Kristen news than ever. Kristen Stewart was spotted in her Adidas Originals Trefoil Tee White Retro T-shirt. I love her theme T-shirts and she's reall got that Joan Jett look goin on.

here's a short article from Gossip Gander

"Kristen Stewart is a Runaway! Our favorite Twilight heroine will play the role of rocker Joan Jett in the upcoming movie "The Runaways" co-starring Dakota Fanning.

Kristen apparently is working hard in the recording studio to pull off the best likeness possible.

Should be very interesting and a great casting choice. Look at the subtle snarl on Kristen's face! She was born to play bad-ass Joan Jett!

Who were The Runaways? They were a 70s all-girl glam band that produced both Joan Jett and Lita Ford. Their biggest song Cherry Bomb ultimately ended up on the Dazed and Confused soundtrack."


I have to say i completely agree i love her face in this pic.



Check out lots more pics at Gossip Gander

No comments:

Post a Comment