Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Friday, June 19, 2009

"I'm Not Dating" Adrian Grenier



Ashely Greene Denies all rumors stating that she is dating Adrian Grenier:

The actress says the People magazine's report that she and the Entourage star "got super cozy all weekend" after meeting last Friday at a surfing event is not true.

"I don't know where that started from!" Greene told Us at the L.A. Lakers championship victory celebration on Thursday. "We ended up being at the same event and we were surfing, and we chatted and of course there happened to be a picture taken of that."



Read the rest here. I mean duh! seriously him with her? I'm still waiting for her and Jackson lol. She already admitted they've both got crushes on each other so who knows . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment