Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jackson Rathbone is Producing And Starring In New Film ‘Girlfriend’



Yay more Jackson news! Hollywood Crush has a new article about Jackson. Where he talks about his new movie:


While the 24-year-old didn’t kick us any details about the film’s plot or potential cast, he did talk enthusiastically about the chance both to produce and act in “Girlfriend.” “It’s an exciting time,” he said. “I get to play a part in it and have a little bit more say behind the scenes, behind the camera, which is really interesting. It’s what I’ve always really wanted to get into. I love film. I love the art behind it.”

With his move into producing, the actor is making a bid to become a true Hollywood triple-threat. In addition to roles in films like “Twilight” and the upcoming “The Last Airbender,” Rathbone’s band released an album and several fresh singles earlier this year, and there’s even talk of contributing a single to the “New Moon” soundtrack.



Omg Jackson on the New Moon Soundtrack that would be so cool! Read the rest here

No comments:

Post a Comment