Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rachelle Interviewed On Directors and Her Character

Rachelle, our beloved Twilight character, that's what she is when she's away from the camera. However, when she is being filmed she is an evil she-vampire who is after one thing, "THE DEATH OF BELLA SWAN," and blood of course. Anyway, here she is as a beloved Twilight character, being interviewed.
"It could have been bad," Lefevre admits. "But I think because Harry Potter went through it first to their benefit, we were like, 'The Potter kids went through a director shift and they were OK, so we'll be OK, too.'And we were. Chris came in with such a clear idea of what the movie was. And he paid respect to what had come before -- so it was kind of seamless."
"It's perfect timing for David because Eclipse is darker than the other two. There's more action. It's not a horror movie, but it is darker."
"In the first movie, because I didn't have as much screen time, I wanted to be very clear. I wanted to convey energy and be very present, but also very playful. And that's because enjoyed stalking Bella with James. But when James is killed, it becomes about exacting revenge, which comes from a totally different place. It's not just a game any more."



Read the rest here.
Source: TwiCrack
-Princess Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment