Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Help!!

Ok You Guys I am not gonna have acess to a computer for a while so im looking for some one to temoprary take over TwiGossip. If you are intrested email me at TwiGossip@yahoo.com. This is just gonna be for a couple of weeks. and when i do have acess to a computer you can still help w/ the blog if you would like to. Plz i really need this. I dont want people to stop reading. I still will be running Twigossip's twitter and if u need any questions answered just email me.

6 comments:

  1. I would love to help but i don't think that i have time to do it full-time...I'd be able to help and do some updates but run it full time. let me know if u want my help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but not full-time*

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would be really cool. i have someone who is gonna help full time and i would love if you could help and do some updates. i need all the help i can get thax. do u have an email address

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya i just emailed u so u should have it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desuana, thanks so much for the offer. I'm glad you think enough of me and my lil ole blog to give me some responsbility. I may not be able to post often but I'd love to help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey =) If you need any help just let me know. Im more than willing to help out a fellow twi fan! hehe..

    Nejjie

    ReplyDelete