Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hello!

Hello, I am Princess Twilight, and I will be contributing to this blog for the next few weeks in order to help out a blogger who can't be in access of a computer. I wil try to get at least three posts up everyday and get a good picture or video that goes with it. I hope you enjoy my time blogging here, as I know I will, and I promise I will keep you informed. For now, just a little about me.
I'm Princess Twilight, I run several different blogs, many of which are Twilight-related. The Twilight Series and everything Twilight has compelty consumed my life. I am in my 20's and I have no kids, but lots of nieces and nephews that I adore. I am married and yes my husband is informed that I am in love with Robert Pattinson. Being a stay at home woman, I watch my niece and three nephews almost daily, while I also take time to write my books. Yet somehow I also manage and enjoy blogging about Twilight very often. My dream is to become a famous author, but that is years away. Advice giving to my friends and anyone to asks, is also considered a job to me. I was advice columnist in the school newspapaers since 6th grade, and I was part of an advice column for a year after college. So, I put a lot of pressure on myself to write well and give the best I can, so that's why would like to set your expectations high.
There, now you know all about me!

-Princess Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment