Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Monday, July 6, 2009

Bella's Bashing Bracelets


Confessions Of A TwiCrack Addict shares some "twi-fashion" with us, regarding Bella's bracelet and ring. The white stoned mood ring and silver embroidered turqouise stone bracelet caught the attention--that was currently focused on Edward--from teenage fashionesitas, and many older and younger fans too. We have this sense of appreciation for Bella, I think, because she is a nomal girl. Therefore, they couldn't easily give her a desinger pair of jeans, like Alice, they just give her sheak and classy. I also appreciate how much they went into it--fashion wise--really they spend a lot of time working on Bella's "southern hippy flare," that I thought was absolutly adorable.
Anyway, here's what TwiCrack shares with us: InStyle tells us where we can buy Bella's bracelet and ring, which she sports in both New Moon and Twilight. Check it out here.
-Princess Twilight

1 comment: