Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Monday, July 6, 2009

"Beautiful" Ashley Greene "Makes-Up"

NY Beauty Secrets Examiner was shared with some information from Ashley Greene. Below is an excerpt of the interview:
Q. In your opinion, what makes someone beautiful?
A.
I think a lot of what makes someone beautiful is how a person presents themselves. I was talking to someone the other day about how I find French woman so beautiful... it's something they possess inherently. I feel like when someone has a zest for life they come off vibrant and beautiful.
Q. What are your favorite beauty products?
A.
BORBA (all of which I mentioned) and Dermalogica. I love Matrix sleek products for my hair - they work very well for me. Rose bud lip gloss is the best. YSL has a great illuminating concealer. Shiseido you can't go wrong with either... their tinted moisturizer is great. I also just found this amazing line in Europe called "Becca;" their stuff is amazing... I have to stock up when I go back because it isn't sold in the US!
Q. Who is your beauty icon?
A. Audrey Hepburn is classically beautiful.

(You can read the rest of Ashley's interview here.)

Now, view my version where I answer the questions with my own answers (lol):
Q. In your opinion, what makes someone beautiful?
A. I think when you talk like Edward, and when you're out in the sun it just reflects off your skin until a million broken shags. Natural complextion makes someone beautiful.
Q. What are you favorite beauty products?
A. Sparkle skin spray, um, and the lip venom stuff.
Q. Who is your beauty icon?
A. Edward--freaking--Cullen.


[SOURCE]
-Princess Twilight


No comments:

Post a Comment