Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Taylor Replaces Robert in the Spotlight with Kristen





•Kristen on Taylor keeping his role as Jacob: "It’s completely understandable why they wanted to make sure he was right. He was so young, 16, so I got it. But I knew he had [to do] it. Just because of how I felt around him. We have that [best friend] relationship. It’s lamely cute.”"
•Taylor on beefing up: "My body fat got so low that we actually needed to increase it a little bit. My trainer would be like, ‘Go have a huge milk shake just so I can get a thousand calories into your body.'"
•Robert on his downsized role: "It was a stress-free job for three months. All the pressure was on Taylor."
•Kristen on New Moon: "[Making Twilight] was much more of a fight. We needed to make something commercial but stay true to the book. We didn’t have enough money. It was all very impulsive, and that’s what I love about that movie…But I think New Moon is gonna be even better."








[Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment