Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ashley Greene on Rachelle Lefevre's Eclipse Replacement



"She's fitting in wonderfully. We all like her. She's a really sweet, sweet woman, so she's fitting right in with us."


—Ashley Greene on how Rachelle Lefevre's Eclipse replacement, Bryce Dallas Howard, is meshing with the Twilight crew behind the scenes. If you remember, Ash and Rachelle were über-close on the set, but Ms. Greene was genuine in her sentiments about the new girl settling in with the good-lookin' cast. We're still up in the air on whether or not we accept the sudden Victoria change out. But we'll try to give BDL the benefit of the doubt. Can you?


[Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment