Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Friday, September 18, 2009

Weekend Update!!

Hey you guys sorry i couldn't update last weekend lots of school craziness. I want thank Nejjie sooooo much for keeping up with the news and updating for the week ur a life saver! So to start off this awesome weekend some cool news!










ANOTHER Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Manip on an OK! Cover

How much does OK! Magazine (Australia) fail?


And the text is even worse than their photoshopping skills: Inside Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's wedding plans – stepping out for a date night at the MTV Video Music Awards, the Twilight couple look set to make it official. Plus, all the glitz, glamour and controversy from the VMAs.




Source





Also the New Moon movie site has been updated. Some stills of the Volturi that we already know are now on the official New Moon site.

Source










Last but not least Drum Roll! The new Twilight 2010 Calender! I'm so happy and cant wait to get it!



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment