Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kristen and a Supernatural Experience

Kristen talks about a supernatural experience she had when she was younger.







"The more time I got scared in life? We were even commenting on it some day ... I've never seen a ghost or something, but some strange things happened in my life. I was sitting on my bed and I was very Growing up, I think it was about 11 or 12 years. I was making a rubber band ball (?) for some reason I was doing that, I do not know, but my TV was on top, not the ceiling, but hanging there, so she could turn in different directions. She was not on and there was nobody there with me and then I looked up and it moved and turned to me. And then the chair, which stood in front of my desk is a chair that spins, and she moved as if someone had gone through her and she began to run. And I kind of looked at the TV to the chair and chair to the door and I went out! Now this is the fourth of my brother. I do not sleep there anymore. "



I think This Interview is from when she did the film 'The Messengers'



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment