Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?

I'm Team Edward even though I find myself routing for Team Jacob at times in New Moon haha.

The Examiner points out that Rob’s upcoming film Remember Me will be released on February 12, 2010, the same day that Taylor’s upcoming film Valentine’s Day will be released.

Twilight fans may or may not face a bit of a conundrum on February 12, 2010. It is the shared date of release for Remember Me and Valentine’s Day.Remember Me stars Robert Pattinson (Edward in The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse), while Valentine’s Day stars Taylor Lautner (who plays Jacob in the saga).

Both films were shot with the Twilight actors during their off-time between filming New Moon and Eclipse and will be released on the same day – perhaps reanimating some of the Team Edward versus Team Jacob spirit?

One might care to wager that Kristen Stewart’s summer-shot film The Runaways would probably not be slotted for the same release date.

So, if you have to choose (and you just might), which of the two films would you see on February 12, 2010? Does the joint release date hinder your plans to see both at all?

Thanks SpunkRansom! =)

RunAwayWithFate

No comments:

Post a Comment