Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MTV Gets The Fan's Reactions To Eclipse







We're not sure if you've heard, but "Eclipse" is out now. Fans all across the U.S.A were already lining up for midnight screenings on Tuesday night to be some of the first to catch the third film in the "Twilight Saga." MTV News caught up with New York City Twi-hards before the show, and we were also on hand to talk to Los Angeles fans as they streamed out of the theater.

The consensus among the West Coast Twilighters we spoke to is that David Slade's take on the vampire tale rocked.


"Best movie! It was actually the whole tent scene. Love the tent scene; it was a battle between Edward and Jacob. It was amazing! I loved it," Elisse Mendez raved to MTV News. "I would actually have to say this is one of the top films that has come out so far. 'Twilight' was good. 'New Moon' was good, but I think this was better. Jacob — this time around he was such an amazing actor."

Patrick Seitz said he had been hoping Slade would bring his prior vampire expertise to the film, and he wasn't disappointed. "I actually surprisingly liked it. I think this is the best of the bunch. I did [like the end], although I feel bad for Jacob because every time he does stuff, I know what's coming," he said. "I like the love triangle. I like the tension. I thought it was a good ending."

Morgan Jones admitted that the end made her cry. Her pal Heather Jones added, "Loved it. This one's so much better! I wish I could watch it again right now. The acting was better, the writing was better. There weren't so many long pauses. It was like it moved. It was an action film."

Fans named the long awaited tent scene and the film's conclusion as highlights. "The ending of the movie was really great," Carissa Odenberg said. "I want to see 'Breaking Dawn.' It makes you want to see the next one."

Her friend Anthony Ortiz continued, "It had a lot of action. Best movie so far of the 'Twilight Saga.' I like the details. All the detail was good. I really enjoyed it."

"It was awesome," Cary Lockwood said. "It was better than I thought it was going to be."

Angie Llorena added, "It was better than the first two combined. It got my adrenaline pumping. It was very cool, exciting."


Mtv

1 comment:

  1. Hey all fellow Twilighters, some goodies from Summit have leaked online! Awesome news, I know!!! I found and downloaded this torrent (46 MB) with not yet seen videos, songs and pictures. Figured some of you guys would want it too! :D http://www.mnova.eu/torrent/5454073/Twilight_fan_goodies_%28Breaking_Dawn_Part_2%29.rar.html

    ReplyDelete