Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Stay With You. A Twilight Inspired song by Traci Hines (ft. Josh Bracks)



Ok i am a huge fan of Traci Hines. For those of you who don't know her she is a singer/performer/model. She auditioned for American Idol in 2009, and for those of you who went to Comic Con this year she dress up as Ariel. Plus if your a fan of Hot Topic you may have seen her model some of the Twilight clothing!









This is a brand new song from Traci Inspired by Twilight:

This song is called 'Stay With You' and it was inspired by the first movie/book in the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. It is meant to be a duet between the two main characters, Edward and Bella.

If you have managed to live under a rock for the past couple years and don't know about the Twilight phenomenon...or worse, you are an anti-fan and have stayed away because of the hype, I encourage you to at least check out the books...I saw the movie and liked it enough to write this song, (only b/c the idea intrigued me and a song kinda just came, as so many do...not really because the movie itself evoked much feeling from me-don't get me wrong I didn't hate it, it just didn't live up to the hype for me, but I've got high hopes for New Moon), but not enough to really call myself a fan...that is, until I read the books. Now I'm hooked on the series and not ashamed! If you know Twilight, then this song will make a lot more sense. If not, well, then just think of it as a modern Romeo and Juliet-esque story but with Vampires....haha. I think the lyrics explain enough...Bella and Edward are drawn to each other despite the fact that they come from two very different worlds. I tried to capture with this song, the feelings of the two characters and their struggle to make sense of the beginnings of their love story.



If you would like to check out more of her music check out her Youtube page here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting my song!!! It means a lot to me! <3

    ReplyDelete