Important!

Since School is going to be starting for me, I wont be able to blog as much. So whenever there is a lack of post during the week days please visit Here to get the latest Twilight News! and also check out my contributers too their blogs are really cool. They will be updating my blog for me during the week. Just make sure you remember to always check out TwiGossip on the weekends for the weekly update! And if you are intrested in blogging for twigossip just email me at twigossip@yahoo.com

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Official Video of Taylor Lautner on SNL




Taylor re-imagines the 2009 VMAs his monologue.








High school can be tough. Taylor Lautner in show choir.










Love sparks in a frozen yogurt shop. Taylor in Eternal Spark of Love






Lift your head up, smile and look at the camera. Taylor Lautner in Football Taping Skit.





A big surprise goes up in smoke. Taylor in Surprise sky.





A custom ring for every occasion. New Doorbells





Source

No comments:

Post a Comment